Join the new events:
Learn Kotlin for Android from scratch:
Nate Ebel was our guest on Droidkast.LIVE!
He’s an Android Engineer at Pixite Apps, speaker in many events and organizer of Droidcon Boston. Probably you know him through his youtube channel, goobar.io
His talk was about what Android devs wish they had known when starting out. Explains 3 kinds of advice the Android developers wish they had known when moving beyond Hello World and starting their careers.
1. The video
You can watch the full episode here:
2. The interview: Main questions
- Tell us a little about your story. Where are you from, how was your childhood, and what led you to start in software development?
- How was your career progression to what it is today?
- How about your time at Udacity?
- You’re a remote work advocate. Can you tell us what you find fascinating about it? Anything you don’t like?
- In your free time, you do many other things related to software development. You’re really active! Tell us a little about them
- What’s your experience in organizing such an important even as Droidcon Boston?
- Tell us about goobar.io. How did you come out with the idea, and what’s the goal of the project?
- Do you have time for other non-tech related hobbies? Or at least, not software related?
- When you think about your long-term future, how do you see it? Do you think you’ll continue in software development for the rest of your career?
- If you had to recommend just one thing to our listeners, about anything, IT related or not, what would be?
3. Links mentioned during the interview
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/n8ebel
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goobar_io/
- Blog: https://goobar.io/
4. Subscribe to Droidkast.LIVE
If you don’t want to miss the following episodes, join the mailing list to receive new updates here: https://droidkast.live
I’ll come back soon with new awesome guests!
Follow me online:
Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/lime_cl
Instagram ➡️ https://www.instagram.com/antonioleivag/
Facebook Group ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/kotlinandroiddev/
Blog ➡️ https://antonioleiva.com
YouTube ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/c/antonioleivacom
Podcast ➡️ https://droidkast.live/join-podcast/