Join the new events:
Learn Kotlin for Android from scratch:
Lara Martin came to tell us about her beginnings and her experience as an Android Developer at Berlin.
Her talk was about Flutter! And how Flutter allows programmers and designers to experiment and play with their app’s user interface, and create experiences that run at 60 fps with the look and feel of the Android and iOS native components.
1. The video
You can watch the full episode here:
2. The interview: Main questions
- Tell us a little about your story. Where are you from, how was your childhood, and what led you to start in software development?
- How was your career progression to what it is today?
- How’s your life in Berlin nowadays?
- What are the most difficult things that you had to overcome to get to where you are today?
- And what helped you the most?
- I recently read your article about the need for juniors in our industry. What did you detect that pushed you to write this article?
- I’ve seen that you love sketchnoting. In fact, you have a site with Miguel Beltrán about it, sketchnoting.dev. Can you tell us a little more about what it is, and how it helps you?
- Do you have time for other non-tech related hobbies? Or at least, not software related?
- When you think about your long-term future, how do you see it? Do you think you’ll continue in software development for the rest of your career?
- If you had to recommend just one thing to our listeners, about anything, IT related or not, what would be?
Questions from the Audience:
Nate Ebel: What’s your favorite and least favorite things about Flutter
3. Links mentioned during the interview
4. Subscribe to Droidkast.LIVE
If you don’t want to miss the following episodes, join the mailing list to receive new updates here: https://droidkast.live
Follow me online:
Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/lime_cl
Instagram ➡️ https://www.instagram.com/antonioleivag/
Facebook Group ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/kotlinandroiddev/
Blog ➡️ https://antonioleiva.com
YouTube ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/c/antonioleivacom
Podcast ➡️ https://droidkast.live/join-podcast/